We love a good massage or oil rub. If you have essential oils at home, why don’t utilize them for a rub which is both great for our cells and a simple DIY relaxation.
Initially, my Wellness Coach started me with the “Inflammatory Protocol” in the Symphony of cells booklet which is recommended for conditions related to all forms of pain, arthritis or inflammation diseases from fibromyalgia, back pain, herniated disc, scoliosis, sciatica, lupus to rheumatoid arthritis (I have bulging cervical disc and positive for AS gene marker). Since the second week of doing this protocol together with yoga, my initial pain or ache level which was around 2 to 4 out of 10 had become 0 most days (in my worst day in end Mar 2017, my pain was about 9 out of 10 and I had to take arcoxia 120 mg). Still counting down my first 90 days … My aunt who didn’t have any pain tried this protocol, her feedback was she could stretch more during her qigong in the next 24 hours.
The following month, we found below video, it amazes me how Dr Mark DeBrincat healed himself from being in pain and wheel-chair bound progressed into pain free state. For my daily oil rub along my spine, I am alternating between the “Inflammatory Protocol” and Dr DeBrincat’s (sometimes substituting Frankincense with DDR Prime). Anyone who is suffering from Chronic or Acute Pain, I would highly suggest you give this a try.
Below video is also a great resource to understand the different EOs for different types of pain:
- Aroma Touch: Muscle or visceral pain (eg Fibromygial)
- Deep Blue: Neuropathic pain (Reduce inflammation and create balance)
- Past Tense: Headache, Psychosomatic (eg stress induced)
- Cypress: Bone spur, arthritis, stenosis, related to musculoskeletal
- White Fir: Remodel white tissue, ligament, disc and healing after trauma
- Marjoram: Relax muscle, release spasm (Optional: You may use Oregano but please dilute as it is sensitive to most skin types. My favorite is Douglas Fir, I love the scent of fir which reminds me of outdoor)
If you are interested to learn more about EOs, don’t be shy to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For doTerra products online shop, click here.